A Handpicked Selection of the Hottest Pre-Construction Condos in Toronto
Galleria on the Park, Thirty Six Zorra
The Well, Riverside Square
Benefits of buying pre-construction:
1. You don't pay mortgage payments until
the project is complete. Most projects
take 3 or more years to complete and you
don't need to pay down the mortgage until
the condo is registered. You only need
to pay the deposits (usually amounting to
20%) prior to taking possession.
2. You start building equity while the
condo is still being built. With condo
prices continuing to rise, you'll enjoy
the appreciation in value that your
property gets without having to worry
about the monthly mortgage or maintenance
3. Once the project is complete, you get
a brand new unit! From appliances to
amenities, everything is fresh and ready
for the new owners to enjoy.
4. You can sell it as an assignment. If
you want to sell before the condo gets
completed, many projects offer assignment
sale options to their buyers.
If you are interested in buying a
pre-constructioncondo, check out some
of the hottest projects around the city
or reach out to me to get info on more
Galleria on the Park
Galleria Condos is an eight-building project that
will transform approximately 19 acres of land
at the corner of Dufferin and Dupont Street.
The project is flanked to the south by a stunning
park and surrounded by low rise housing in all
directions. This means that virtually every floor
will have unobstructed views, light, and privacy.
South-facing units will have lake views from the
3rd floor and up!
Pricing will be starting at as low as $920 per
square foot with units ranging from 450 - 1400
Estimated completion date: 2022.
Thirty Six Zorra
Thirty Six Zorra is your chance to discover
vibrant condominium living at Queensway and
36 storeys of colourful condominium living in
the heart of Toronto's Etobicoke neighbourhood.
Pricing: starting from $300,000 ($850 per square
foot) with 70% of suites priced under $600,000.
Estimated completion date: Spring 2023.
1. Easy access to Gardiner/QEW and 427. Short
drive to Mimico GO Station
3. Close to top-rated schools
4. Direct shuttle service to Kipling Station
for all residents (6-min drive)
5. No restrictions on rentals: Airbnb and
short-term rentals allowed
Looking for something in the downtown core?
The Well is the place for you.
A master-planned community that offers the best
of Toronto's King West.
Three million square feet and over 7.8 acres of
office, retail, condominium and rental residential
1. Transit-friendly location at King and Spadina,
with a walking score of 100
2. One-third of the total area will be publicly
accessible outdoor space
3. Minutes from the CN tower, the Rogers Centre,
and Union Station
4. Suites up to 1,800 sq.ft with prices starting
at $1,347 per sq.ft.
5. Estimated completion date: 2023
The final phase of Riverside Square is underway.
If you're looking to be close to the core but
enjoy a less hectic rhythm of life, this project
Designed by an acclaimed architectural firm
RAW Design, it's a collection of five buildings
located in the heart of Toronto’s Riverside
1. Amenities include indoor rooftop terrace and
an outdoor pool with a sun deck
2. Walking score of 92; close to three different
transit lines and Lakeshore Blvd.
3. Suites range from 480 sq. ft. to 1270 sq. ft.
4. Pricing: starting at $959/sq. ft.
5. Estimated completion date: winter of 2021